Features and Benefits
- The W2245 is a Rated Capacity Indicator with chart programming.
- Indication of approach, overload, anti-two-block and cut-out.
- The processor is self-contained in the display. This reduces cab based hardware.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics system warns the operator of any type of system failure.
- Continuous display of load, SWL and parts of lines settings. All system settings are saved on system power down.
- Compatible with most existing sensors for load.
- Quick & easy installation and calibration. Calibration is password protected.
- Settable limit for, angle, length and radius are standard.
- Audible and visual alarms warn the operator of approach to overload and capacity overload.
- Motion cut-out output.
- Data protection in case of failure.
- Display illumination.
- Conforms to European (CE) Standards
|Control box dimensions :
||99.05mm X 81.28mm X 200.02mm (3.9" X 3.2" X 77/8")
||12 to 24 VDC (10,2 to 36 VDC MAX)
||-20 C to 70 C (-10° to 140° F)
|Audible alarm :
||80 Db in cab Option: 112 Db outside
|Relay outputs :
||INC-No2 amp outputs
|Digital output :